Land of winds > Disclaimer
- Some of the content published and linked to on "Land of winds" site is generated by contributors. The views and statements expressed in contributed works are their authors' responsibility and do not necessarily reflect those of "Land of winds". If you consider this content to be in breach of the house objectives and rules as indicated on the website or to violate any of the copyright owner’s exclusive rights, please alert the editorial staff.
- Since the magazine's aim is to become a referent for those interested in Andean music and the natural and human grounds whereon it stands, editors carefully select sources and links that are editorially relevant to the content and suitable for the likely audience.
- "Land of winds" does not link to external sites in return for cash, services or any other consideration in kind.
- "Land of winds" links to external sites purely on editorial merit, as sources for additional material. Therefore, readers will decide for themselves whether or not to access the external sites suggested.
- "Land of winds" is not responsible for the availability of content of any third party sites that are accessible through landofwinds.blogspot.com. This is because "Land of winds" does not produce them or maintain/update them; "Land of winds" cannot change them; and they can be modified without "Land of winds" knowledge or agreement. The inclusion of a link to an external website from landofwind.blogspot.com should not be understood to be an endorsement of that website or the site's owners (or their products/services). Any use of that site by readers is at their own risk.